[scribus] Export from Scribus to InDesign via INX (XML) format?

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Mon Dec 26 15:52:03 UTC 2011

I have the text already, the reason it's going into Scribus, in the first
place, is to use the FORMAT and LAYOUT tools in the DTP program.  It's not an
"export", if it loses everything on the way, is it ?-)

I think I'm stuck with the print-ready PDF, (which will hopefully work), or
don't use Scribus, (which is a terrible non-solution).  Open-Source + XML
should be able to do this somehow, somewhen, maybe we just need a bit more
pressure/need to get over the hump.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley