[scribus] Text Filter (for character styles)

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Wed Dec 28 11:38:41 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

When I use Scribus to "GetText", for a text frame from a text file, I have the
option to apply paragraph text filters to the content.

How does one use the same mechanism, (or is there a similar mechanism
available), for applying CHARACTER styles to the imported text?

I feel certain this must be possible, otherwise I might have to learn how to
program in Python to create a script to do it.

Cheers.

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html

ps. resent with more precise subject to the -dev list this time.

___
Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe: