[scribus] Importing pdf

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Tue Feb 8 16:58:14 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:49 AM, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> However, if there is some method to paginating the
>> supplied pdf file upon importing it into Scribus, I'd be willing to try
>> it.
>>

> for you -- if you're using scribus 1.4beta -- , there is a selector in the
> image tab of the properties palette... it's called "page number"
>

> OK, that is great news.  Using Ubuntu 10.10 and updated to 1.4.0svn during
the last publishing cycle.  I just tried the page number on the Image tab of
the PP.  Works great.

One question, on the technical side.  Does Scribus crop the part of the pdf
that is NOT shown in an image frame or will the original 20 page pdf be
present in the output pdf 20 times?

Way cool, my friend.  You are destined to convince me of the value of the
PP, yet!  *grin*  However, I'm still sold on the Story Editor as an editing
tool.
--
John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*