[scribus] objects on page locked

Christen Anderson christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:20:41 CET 2011

Hello,

I am running Scribus 1.3.3.14 and also Scribus 1.3.9 on Windows XP. A few
days ago, I used 1.3.9 to open a file that had been created in 1.3.3.14.
When I was done editing it, I saved it under a different name, keeping the
original 1.3.3.14 file intact. Later, when I opened the edited file in
1.3.9, all the objects on the page were locked - when I tried to select a
frame, it was like the entire layer was locked. When I clicked on any text
or image frame, nothing happened. I checked to make sure both of the layers
in my document were unlocked, and I also confirmed that, yes, I was in the
right layer. Am I overlooking something, or could this be a bug?

Thanks in advance,

Christen