[scribus] layer

Bill208 billmidwst at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 06:26:11 CET 2011

Marc,

I've used layers on a single page document without any issues. If I have
text, images, a background color, etc. I want to be able to move items in
layers individually without disturbing other elements. I also keep the
default Background layer empty and select it when I finish so I don't
accidentally move/change anything.

Bill