[scribus] Some bugs fixes deserve more publicity!

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:40:40 CET 2011

Hi,

The following bug
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1908
was reported on 05-Apr-22 08:35 and resolved in December 2010... 4 months
short of 6 years later...

The status has been turned to "closed" in no time after the bug was fixed
while there are a lot of bugs that are "Resolved" and that remain into that
status for months.

I suggest that we don’t change the status of a bug so quickly because by
default closed bugs don’t show up in the list...

We need people to know that such a long-time bug has been solved!

So I can only suggest that we give a resolved bug a few weeks before it is
turned to closed.

People need to have the time to rejoy!

Many thanks to Andreas for fixing this particularly annoying bug.

Louis