[scribus] Text Column Styles

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jul 4 06:13:16 UTC 2011

hi nik,

sorry, i didn't read your mail to the end... i will probably do it
soon... but so early in the morning, no way :-)

but i have already two comments:

- frame styles will probably be implemented for 1.6

- probably, what you need are not frame styles but guides! if you shift
click into a rectangle delimited by guides (and margins) the frame will
take all the available place...
   so: set up a your columns in the master page as guides and use them!
:-) (or, even better: create a grid of guides to format your magazine...
yes, i'm swiss...)

ciao
a.l.e