[scribus] Text Column Styles

Nik Trevallyn-Jones scribus at babel.homelinux.net
Mon Jul 11 09:41:58 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

Wow - this is exceptional!

When I first posted, I was expecting that my immediate solution would be
to write a script.
And subsequent investigation of current features seems to have confirmed
that.

I have no problems with programming, but there was obviously going to be
a learning curve with python (I'm more a C++ and Java guy), and the
Scribus API.

You wonderful script has just turbo-charged me to the finish line!

I will respond to the list separately on why the current features seem
inadequate for my needs.

Thanks again Greg, this is simply brilliant!

Cheers!
Nik