[scribus] Export PDF 1.4

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Jul 24 20:15:47 UTC 2011

On Sunday, July 24, 2011 10:34:48 am David Cairns wrote:
> Hi,
> I am making up pages for a events program and the
commercial printer wants
> the pages in pdf 1.4format.  After I finish a page I
EXPORT it as
> PDF1.4,   I cannot find the exported PDF on my computer
I can only see the
> page as an  .sla file. Please advise
> Dave Cairns

Usually the pdf file will be in the same folder as the sla
file. But in any case it will have the same name as the
sla file but with a pdf suffix instead of sla. So if your
computer has a search mechanism you can search for file
e.g., foo.pdf.

What operating system do you use and what version of
Scribus? At this point anything older than 1.3.5 is too
old, IMO of course.
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: