[scribus] Was: Line Wrapping Bug

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 16:27:20 UTC 2011

On 07/29/2011 11:34 AM, John Culleton wrote:

> The number shown as you suggest advances every night. But
> the size of the file doesn't change. Hence the odds are
> excellent that the only thing that has changed recently is
> the revision number.

Hmm. When you say "the size of the file doesn't change", I have to
wonder what "file" you are referring to.

While it's conceivable that the number of bytes of the entire svn
content might not change from one day to the next, for this to be usual
or even common seems unlikely. But any svn download/update is really a
large collection of files.

Greg