[scribus] Easiest way to insert text.

Stéphanie Vilayphiou stephanie.vilayphiou at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:29:40 UTC 2011

I also think Story Editor is a key function.
It is not only about copying/pasting text, but it is about editing
afterwards. It is very convenient to edit. You don't have to zoom in/out
to edit very small captions for example. Or in my latest work, I had
text upside/down, so Story Editor is perfect for that. Although it
misses a lot of features present in the Properties palette, so a lot of
stuff is impossible to do directly in there, i.e. applying a character
style (absolutely necessary!).
please don't kill it!
stéphanie

--