[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

Jean-Louis Cordonnier jlcord2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 16 09:50:04 UTC 2011

With Xelatex, you can use any font (if they are installed) ; if the font
is able to render cyrillic, it work's :

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\begin{document}

\SelectFont{Baskerville Old Face} azerty

\SelectFont{Fontin} azert \smallskip

\SelectFont{Gentium} {\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \& âêàùœæ шдтаы}
\emph{{\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \& âêàùœæ шдтаы} } \smallskip

\SelectFont{Georgia} {\tiny MJGWERK gebayt ? \& âêàùœæ шдтаы}
\emph{{\tiny MJGWERK gebayt ? \& âêàùœæ шдтаы} } \smallskip

\SelectFont{XSerif Unicode} {\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \& âêàùœæ шдтаы}
\emph{{\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \& âêàùœæ шдтаы} } \smallskip

\end{document}