[scribus] CMYK Values Overwritten

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Fri Jun 17 00:17:12 UTC 2011

I did further testing, and it turns out that any percentage value not evenly divisible by 20 gets altered.  Values evenly distributed by 20 retain their entered value.  Granted, there probably isn't any perceptible difference between 41.00% and 41.18%, but from an end-user perspective 41.00 should be 41.00, not 41.18.  A user should get the values they specified.

Mike