[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jun 17 14:37:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:53:49 +0000
"Meho R." <mehor at gmx.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think he is wondering if the black text is printed using CMYK. In fact
on a CMYK-capable press the k ink component will be used for black text.
My color laser for example has just the four cartridges. On my ink jet
the CMY components were in one cartridge and the black in another
simply because black gets used the most.  If the press is not capable of
cmyk then the colored components will be printed grayscale as on my
B/W Ricoh Laser. And I need to make one small correction. In TeX the
braces do not limit the color, so the change back to black needs to be
explicit e.g.:
\Black
Of course if a rich black has been defined and used then more than just
the k ink or toner will be in play. This is not specific to TeX. It is
part of how a particular press handles colors.

John Culleton