[scribus] Crash Report

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Thu Jun 23 13:10:29 UTC 2011

In both 1.4.0.rc4 and 1.4.0.rc5 once zoom gets (variably) between 1000% and 1100% the page view jumps to the top portion of the current page, and the window's vertical scrollbar is at its bottom-most extent (suggesting I'm at the end of the document, when in fact I'm not).  Horizontal scrolling still works at the higher mag.  Once the zoom factor is reduced (I do steps of -10% until I can pan again), the vertical scrollbar resets to where it's supposed to be and I can scroll again to the bottom portion of the page.  Attempting to pan using shortcut keys has no effect, as Scribus mistakenly believes it's at the end of a document (but only at the higher zoom factors).

Mike