[scribus] newline issue pdf fields

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 02:01:25 UTC 2011

(Copied from the Archive)
Attached are screenshots from areas, where the different spacing is
obvious. Forgive my ignorance, but looking at the menu appearance with
each menu item taking twice the space now it is pretty intriguing
(compare test-pdf-menu.png with test-pdf-menu-1.4.png).

Playing around with this a bit, I get something similar with Linux and
1.4.0rc3, but I did not see this spacing when viewing with okular
instead of Adobe Reader.

The suggestion looking at the cursor in Adobe Reader is that the
linespacing is quite large, perhaps 3-4 times the size of the font, not
that there are extra newlines. I can't seem to find any settings in AR
to fix this.

Greg