[scribus] Paragraph Justification

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 23:08:28 UTC 2011

            "Louis Desjardins" <louis.desjardins at gmail.com> wrote:

        	To:

> On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:53:44 +0100
> Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprachen at t-online.de> wrote:

> > > You want to use Justify, not Forced Justify. It is the fourth icon
> > > in the series, Forced Justify is the fifth.
> > >
> > > George
> >

> > What would I want Forced Justify for? Where is it used?
> >
> > Rolf
>
> I have never found  a use for it.

I suggest that this option be simply removed (or the icon pushed away from
the series — anything to help make things clear!) since it's only bringing
confusion with the justify option. I think we'd even be surprised by the
figures if someone would take the time to check just how many questions we
have regarding this option. We could re-introduce it when we have more
options to act on the last line of paragraph: left, center, right  align or
justify, for which there are needs.

Louis

Although this did confuse me (and started this spate of postings on the issue), I would not like to see the option removed. I am sure that there are some uses, and now that I know about it, I will be trying to think of a use in my work.

Murray