[scribus] Paragraph Justification

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Nov 16 19:34:54 UTC 2011

hi

i think that this mail did not go out...
but i already (indirectly) replied to it... :-)

> My main point is to take away confusion. Displaying the icons
> differently would help if we decide not to take away the forced
> justify option. But for one user that is happy with it there are
> dozens that are confused. There is a glitch there. It would be
> appreciated by many if we'd take the time to make this glitch
> disappear. I don't ask for much work. If it disappears for a moment,
> there would still be ways to achieve forced justification with the
> help of the actual justify settings, so the workaround exists.

may i give my opinion?

what about having only one icon for justification (which would do what
most people expects: normal justification), rename the "first line
offset" tab in the text tab of the properties palette (well, getting
rid of the tabs in tabs is also a good idea... but that's another
topic :-) to "first/last line" and put in there all those types of
exceptions?

ciao
a.l.e