[scribus] Resizing Frame to Image's size

George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Mon Nov 21 13:45:45 UTC 2011

On 21 Nov 2011 at 17:05, asif saeed wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a Scribus newbie. How I can resize an image and how can I fit
> the
> image frame to the resized image if I resize it to a smaller size?
>
> Thanks in advance, Asif

First, crop your image to the shape you want using your favorite graphics program,
such as GIMP or whatever you are used to.
Place your image frame where you want it and place your image in the frame.
Open the Properties palette, F2 in Windows, select Image, select Scale To Frame
Size and check Proportional.
You can now change the frame to any size you want, the image will keep the same
shape it was cropped to.

George