[scribus] Resizing Frame to Image's size

Stefan stmstmstmster at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:01:57 UTC 2011

you may want to tune your preferences. I like to have "poportional" as
default. This prevents accidental distortions.

I found it is often faster (for me) to use numeric input for size and dpi.

Scribus can use clipping path from Photoshop and Gimp. Great for cropping
difficult shapes like trees or people.

--
Gruß, Stefan