[scribus] print

Peter Etheridge peter at eastbridge.plus.com
Sun Nov 27 09:45:45 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I was using Scribus 1-3-7 which I have used yearly to print Christmas cards.
A message was displayed that I couldn't get 'print preview' unless I downloaded Ghost Script which I did.
Everything went on ok until I actually printed the document. Then it printed at such a high speed
that the document was a blur. I tried to rectify this by trashing Ghost Script without success.
I then replaced my Scribus programme with 1-4-0 without success. Out of Scribus my printer
prints ok.
I would appreciate any help.

Pete