[scribus] Scribus Icons Contest 2011

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Sun Oct 9 03:46:11 UTC 2011

On Oct 8, 2011, at 3:45 PM, Sveinn í Felli wrote:

> Some games I've seen have a dedicated F-button for showing keyboard
> shortcuts, maybe that could be handy?

In the newer versions of Office if you press the Alt key all the toolbar buttons light up simultaneously showing all the keyboard shortcuts.  Really, you should only need to be shown the shortcut documentation once (or at least until you've memorized it) and then not be needing to see it anymore.  So I wouldn't like the shortcut broadcasted on the icons, interfering with potential icon image clarity.