[scribus] A Google GSoC Mentor Summit note on Scribus and CMS interoperability

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 03:36:56 UTC 2011

Great!

I do some work on accessing Blogger and WordPress via XML-RPC, but its API
is pretty pour to support a full publishing system.
(google-translated from
portuguese<http://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmeiradarocha.jor.br%2Fnews%2F2010%2F01%2F16%2Fcomo-importar-posts-de-blogs-para-o-scribus%2F>
).

Also, I'm finishing a "Universal newspaper story builder", coded in
Python/Tkinter that can help automating newspaper making.

Here there are a screenshot:
http://meiradarocha.jor.br/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/scribus-newspaper-story-builder.png

--
[image: Meira]