[scribus] A5 to A4 PDF export / convert

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 00:43:07 UTC 2011

JLuc wrote:

> I got to print a A5 book on my brother laser printer :
> when I print it using the very clever 'booklet' option, it's printed as a booklet of reduced pages...
> since the option is intended to booklet print 2 A4 pages on single A4 page.

I print an A5 PDF created by scribus with Adobe Reader 9 in booklet mode
on A4 paper and the pages are not reduced (not scaled down). This is how
I print it on a HP Color Laserjet CP1515n:

Print frontside of pages: File->Print ...
– Print Range:
  – All = Yes
  – Subset = All pages in range
  – Reverse Pages = No
– Page Handling:
  – Page Scaling = Booklet Printing
  – Booklet Subset = Front side only
  – Auto-Rotate Pages = No
  – Binding = Left
– Orientation = Portrait
-> OK

Print backside of pages: File->Print ...
– Print Range:
  – Reverse Pages = Yes
– Page Handling:
  – Booklet Subset = Back side only
  – Auto-Rotate Pages = No
-> OK

bye
Andreas
Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc