[scribus] latest version for Linux Ubuntu

john Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Sep 16 18:33:30 UTC 2011

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:52:49 +0200
Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> wrote:

> Referring to file size as a measure of state is so incredibly
> misleading. It's relevant to your machine only and the libraries
> installed.
>

> Thanks
> Craig
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

> Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
>               http://www.doteasy.com

Let me get this straight. I download and compile the same product on
two successive nights, use the same script, the file sizes are
different, but no changes have been made? I need a little help with
that one.

I'll check again tomorrow.

What is your view on the more central issue of declaring some
recent version as stable?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press