[scribus] Getting CMYK colors from Inkscape to Scribus

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:43:59 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM, john Culleton wrote:

> Very interesting. Does the technique in this article actually produce
> a CMYK document out of Inkscape or does it just produce an RGB document
> limited to the CMYK gamut?

I'm not sure I 100% understand your question :) When you go for
icc-color and a CMYK profile, you get 4 values, one per each of C, M,
Y and K channels (screenshots illustrate that). Those are CMYK values,
they are just saved in float instead of the usual percents.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org