[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 49, Issue 24

Anke Lange gimp-werkstatt at gmx.de
Fri Apr 13 09:35:26 UTC 2012

Am 11.04.2012 21:53, schrieb scribus-request at lists.scribus.net:
> The help via the help menu is the topic of the discussion. If you don't have it because you use
> Ubuntu or Debian, then please add it if you accept its not DFSG compliant. Take what you want from
> it - just don't take it as a whole and republish it as a book and sell it (which obviously is not
> your aim anyway).
No, I wouldn't do that, and by the way, I find it very interesting to
get to know the new Scribus just by trying things. Though I find, that
it has it's edges. I don't know, if it is Mint Lisa (12) that I'm
working on at the moment or if it really is so inconvenient at times.

> If you are teaching on 1.3.3, then
> http://www.amazon.com/Scribus-Open-Source-Publishing-Christoph-Sch%C3%A4fer/dp/0956078001  might be
> useful for you as a reference.
>
> Craig
not anymore, nobody wants to learn 1.3.3 anymore, that's why I'm writing.

Anke

--
Anke Lange
An der Landwehr 25