[scribus] pdf file size once more

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Apr 29 04:45:44 UTC 2012

On 04/28/2012 09:22 PM, John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
>   No offense intended, Joe, but think about
> that for a moment.  That argument just doesn't seem to make sense.

Not a problem, John.  I can see how having to repeat the (almost)
identical data over and over would lead to a bigger file, but I've no
idea how much bigger.  That's why I also mentioned the possibility of
embedded or outlined fonts as being a factor as well.  I do hope that
somebody who really knows what's going on will chime in and set us all
straight.