[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 57, Issue 5

Jeff McNeill jeff at jeffmcneill.com
Tue Dec 4 03:40:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks Staffan. Does this mean that style-driven text is not available? I
understand I can put a text frame on every given page and change the text
contents manually. Perhaps I misunderstood the suggestion?

If this is not available, is it somewhere on the roadmap or listed as a
feature request? I would be happy to add this feature request if it is not
in the database. I couldn't find anything, but it could be listed by a
different name than "Style-driven running head"

In Indesign they call it a "text variable" which can be defined based on a
style.

Sincerely,
--
Jeff McNeill