[scribus] Scripter 2 examples

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Dec 10 21:29:25 UTC 2012

Le 10/12/2012 15:58, john Culleton a écrit :

> For Linux etc. users there are several independent programs that will
> translate various strings to other strings, including at the
> simplest level sed and awk and for more complex matters there are
> lex and yacc and their modern equivalents flex and bison. It may
> be that these tools can be used outside of Scribus to do the
> conversions you desire. This may save you reinventing the wheel.
> All these tools are well documented.

I need to create a scribus file out of some file (or database),
and scribus files structure is quite complex.

Using a template scribus file with styles and frames bits defined in it
and writing the data directly in the scribus data structure
is sure a possible way to go, using php only for example...
but the scripter is supposed to be able to do this kind of job too.

JLuc