[scribus] Paragraph distance from frame's upper edge

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Dec 21 13:23:24 UTC 2012

hi folks,

>> AFAIK, the settings for space above a new paragraph do not work for
>> the first paragraph in a text frame (which I think makes sense), so
>> you probably must set the Top distance in the Shape tab.

while i see why there is no space before the first paragraphe in a
frame, i wonder if there is a real world and sane case where this would
be interesting to have...

(and it would not make life harder in the normal case, where you don't
want to have an extra space at the beginning of the frame)

any thoughts?

ciao
a.l.e