[scribus] arabic

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Wed Jan 18 15:47:24 UTC 2012

Am 18.01.2012 14:40, schrieb Jean-Louis Cordonnier:
> I want to write this in a text frame :
> *Mahdia* (arabe : ???????) est une ville côtière...
> How can I get the arabic word from right to left ?
>
> Jean-Louis

I once had to insert a single arab word, and I chose AbiWord to write
it, then made it real big (200 pt) and made a screenshot of it. Then I
cut out the word and inserted it (made smaller) as an inline graphic
into the Scribus text.

At least this is how I remember, it's been some years ago, so I might be
wrong about a detail or two... :-)

Rolf