[scribus] "Made with Scribus" logo ?-logo propose

thmulder thmulder at caiw.nl
Mon Jan 23 12:11:38 UTC 2012

Hello everybody
  I followed the discussion , and in my opinion the suggested  logo(s)
are little old fashioned, it is not fashy and modern .It don't live up
the users of scribus.
  if you want to express the quality of Scribus make a modern styled
logo. I don,t want to offend someone, and i am not a designer,  but this
is my view.

Kind regards
Theo Mulder

Vriendelijke groeten uit Westland, Theo Mulder