[scribus] Just want to show off my first magazine issue done withScribus

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 16:59:34 UTC 2012

On 01/29/2012 10:00 AM, PeterS wrote:
>> Just thought I'd share my scribus results:
>> http://www.bigissue.org.za/latest-issue
>> Click on the PAGE THROUGH THIS ISSUE LINK -
>> http://www.bigissue.org.za/issue-191/issue-191
>> Done 100% with Scribus and Gimp.
>> I am converted!
>
> Impressive work, very well done!
>
> Hope we'll soon find it documented as a success story
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2011
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2012
> and also here:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Made_with_Scribus

Yes, nicely done!

If/when you do a Success Stories entry, I would recommend uploading a
couple of pages as images to the wiki site. You can still provide
link(s) if you want, but the images will be more permanent than some links.

Pick a couple that particularly highlight what you saw as DTP challenges.

Greg