[scribus] Frozen text frames.

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jun 4 16:27:09 UTC 2012

hi

> My text frames has locked up, I can’t select it to open or lock them.
> Consequently I can’t edit the text. It was made in Scribus V 1.4 on my
> Windows XP.
>
> Failing that process I then opened the file with V 1.4.1 with the same
> results.
>
> The book is 126 pages, I haven’t had this problem before.
> A peculiar thing is that the last page I did in the book dose not have
> the problem.
>
> Any solutions?

selecting the right layer?
unlocking the layer?
unlocking the item?
taking the item out of the master page?
moving out of the way that transparent frame covering the item?

we can only guess... can you try to "export" only that page (save as ->
delete all the other pages; or importing it in a new document) and share it?

ciao
a.l.e