[scribus] a new ebook

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Jun 18 12:11:49 UTC 2012

> I drop my proposal :) .

Well, no need to drop it, but it could probably be given a lower priority:)

I think that being able to "zoom" (and maybe even pan) the image
directly in the frame (like Ctrl-scroll wheel in most browsers today)
would be a nice feature. Maybe an "in frame editing mode" for image
frames where:

Scroll wheel moves image up/down
Shift-scroll wheel moves image sidaways
Ctrl-scroll wheel scales image

> One nitpick, though: Initially, X-Scale and Y-Scale are not locked
> together. I think it is better to lock them by default since I assume
> most pictures will be scaled proportionally.

Yes, that's true. I wonder if there is a request for that in the bug
tracker... Didn't find any.

/Peter