[scribus] [SCRIBUS] How to reset "Y-Pos" default value ?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Mar 18 12:11:45 UTC 2012

salut raymonde,

> I'm using SCRIBUS 1.3.5
>
> I'm facing difficulties with my X,Y,Z Properties : X-Pos is fine but
> Y-Pos lets me think that my Basepoint has become crazy.
>
> Instead of being set in the left upper corner (X=0,Y=0), it takes
> crazy values such as X=0,Y=-710,000 mm !
>
> Where in Scribus and how can y reset Y-Pos to its default value,
> 'zero' ?
>
> Many thanks for your help !

afaik, the basepoint can only be at the top, lower, left, right corner
and at the center.

... no idea what is happening on your computer :-) !

however, in order to reset the y value, just type 0 in the field...

... and don't forget to update to 1.4, soon... 1.3.5 is way too old to
be used in production...

have a nice day
a.l.e