[scribus] looking for a web designer / php developer

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:47:39 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM, a.l.e wrote:

> - a php programmer who can help me to setup a simple caching mechanism (and
> eventually a simple administration console to manage the feeds)

It's probably an overkill for such a task, but both Wordpress and
Drupal are perfectly capable of aggregating and displaying feeds from
many sources. You get a nice admin console for that, and boths systems
have advanced caching (e.g. W3 Total Cache plug-in for Wordpress).

Needless to say, it's fairly easy to find someone to design a theme
for either Wordpress or Drupal.

Unless, if course, you really wan that planet engine.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org