[scribus] Creating multi- page magazine

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Sun Oct 7 18:48:20 UTC 2012

Ciao
It would be like haven to have the ability to import into Scribus text
with such which retain its formatting, such things as Italics, Bold,
Underlining and if possible Subscript and Superscript and Indenting.
Preferably from OpenOffice.

I have a big 200 + book coming from Canada with all this formats in it.
I can foresee me making a some mistakes and having to send my work to
the client in PDF and then editing in Scribus, able days to do so.

The to be able to import to do final edit in OpenOffice.

Wena