[scribus] Creating multi- page magazine

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Oct 8 13:28:47 UTC 2012

On 10/08/2012 06:53 AM, José Young wrote:
> A comment about "beginers".
>
> I have been watching the list for some time, and to be honest, it scares
> me. Most of you are talking way above my head. I have Scribus installed,
> have tried to play around with it, but even some of the more simple things
> are not obvious... despite the manual.
>
> I have been working with Coral Ventura for many years. It is a mainly a
> text oriented program. But.... it is getting old and since I work in Linus
> I would prefer not using a Windows program.
>
> So I guess I will just sit in for a few months (years?) and watch the list
> with the hope that I can begin to function with Scribus.

We like to help beginners as well as those with some experience with DTP
and Scribus. It can be hard to help beginners sometimes because they may
not ask specific answerable questions. There are many resources that we
have. The wiki is a bit daunting because of its size and frankly, it's
not as well organized as it could be, but we can help you find things
there too, if we know what it is you need.

Greg