[scribus] How can I get a double underline in Scribus

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Thu Oct 11 20:39:37 UTC 2012

Thank you Ciao, You say  “in this case: by drawing two lines...”

That is not so simple as you make out. I have been at it for hours
attempting to get the two lines parallel.

Then getting them to the width of the text is another problem. If there
was a way of keeping the lines parallel while adjusting the width to
that of the text then it would be simpler.

Then centralizing the lines and text. The text is easy but the lines
have no centralizing system, as far as I know in Scribus.

The way I have been attempting is the lines in one layer and the text
in another layer.

I am not very happy at it.

Wena