[scribus] Undo extended text options changes deletes whole paragraphs

Jean-Luc Waber jeanlucwaber at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:36:33 UTC 2012

I was working on finalizing a book and had to do fine tuning page breaks
in text by changing word spacing and glyph width. As I undid some
changes I noticed that half of a paragraph disappeared, by hitting the
undo again the next paragraph was deleted and so on. (Scary, I am lucky
I noticed the text disappearing!)
Since I know that the undo function is not perfect yet, I wondered if
this behavior was known to those fixing bugs. Or should I file a bug report?
(1.4.1 on XP)
Jean-Luc