[scribus] Master Pages for New Users and the Wiki

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Oct 12 17:03:59 UTC 2012

On 10/12/2012 12:49 PM, Barry McKenna wrote:
> JLuc,
>
> I appreciated your reply and I guess 'we're cool.'
>
> I also appreciated your bug report on the Import weaknesses.
>
> I have used the Mantis system, but I am a bit gun shy about it because
> sometimes what I thought was a 'bug' was only my lack of understanding
> about how a 'feature' actually worked.

Although "Fools walk in where angels fear to tread", in this case about
all you risk is your pride.

One of the reasons that children learn better and quicker than us adults
is that they don't have the fear of failure that we do, and sometimes
you have to make "mistakes" (though submitting a bogus bug report is
hardly in that category) to learn how to properly assess and describe
what you think is a bug.

Greg