[scribus] Introduction & Printing guides

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Oct 15 19:54:02 UTC 2012

hi,

> Le 12/10/2012 18:30, José Antonio Rocha a écrit :
> > Copy-paste script in (
> > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.scribus/39489) led to
> > some bad-formated
> > lines. The true script is:
>
> Does the script page of the wiki allready proposes this script ?
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Category:Scripts

i have put the script in my newly created github repository:

https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-script-repository

in the future, i will feed the repository with more scripts i've
created (and i will be creating).

to me, there are a few advantages over putting the scripts in the wiki
- i can directly edit and test them on my computer, without having to
  first and last sync it with the wiki
- i can provide a download link (no more copy pasting).

last night, we talked on irc about a script manager... i will try to
create one that can aggregate such repositories and automatically
download the scripts from there.

if anybody wants to help, just raise a hand!
(there is already a git branch for it, but it only contains the ui and
an empty plugin cass)

have a nice evening
a.l.e