[scribus] maximum number of images (?) problem

Andrew Jeffrey paraminerals at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 01:01:02 UTC 2012

hello - scribus isn't letting me add any further images to my document; they
simply show as blank - i have somewhere over 100 images - the 'tips' page
suggests breaking into two documents, but at this rate it would require
several documents, and that's not a workflow that would work for me - is
this just the way it is?? if so, very disappointing, as scribus will not be
good enough to do my project, and i've put a great deal of effort into this
document already - thanks for any helpful advice, andrew jeffrey
paraminerals at hotmail.com