[scribus] bulleted text in scribus

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Oct 17 07:45:48 UTC 2012

hi luiz

> Scribus have not bullet/numbering in styles, yet.
>
> Try this script:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Bullets_and_numbered_lists
>
> 2012/10/16 Luiz DeLuca <luizgdeluca at yahoo.com>
>
> > Hi, folks!
> >
> > How I can do to create texts in style "lists" with markers (bullets.
> > numbers and so on ...) straight and inside the scribus?

while scribus does not have yet automatic bullets and numbered lists,
you can certainly do them manually!

just simply create a style with an hanging indent add a tab stop and
manually insert the list marks at the beginning of each paragraph
(which will have got the list style).

it's not that hard but not hesitate to ask if you need more help.

and on the good news side of life: cezary is working on automatic
bullet and numbered lists... they should be proposed for integration
into the development version very soon!

have a wonderful day
a.l.e