[scribus] increase tool icons size?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Oct 21 22:08:18 UTC 2012

On 10/21/2012 05:42 PM, Terrie Noll wrote:
> Hi-
>
> 	I've just installed Scribus and have spent the last hour looking for a way to increase the size of the tool icons. The app seems great but it's hard to use because the tool icons are too small for me to see. Usually one can place text below the icon to describe them. I can't find a way to tweak interface. I'd appreciate some help. I'm already wearing glasses : )

There really isn't a way to do this. Even if you change the size of the
icons PNG files, they will come out the same.

If we can manage to get the official release of 1.4.2, there is the
addition of labels (tooltips) that show up on mouse hover for the
various tool icons that has been added, which should be of help in your
case.

Theoretically, reducing screen resolution would work, but I imagine you
don't want to do that.

Greg