[scribus] Fixing errors in previes

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Tue Oct 23 19:28:49 UTC 2012

Despite what the menu item says, there apparently is no print preview.
Rather, export to a pdf and view that file as a proofing system.  I've
never been able to successfully print to a local printer.  And given the
confusion possible between printer, as the printing device connected to my
computer, and, printer, as in print shop, I think there needs to be some
better distinction made in the menu/dialog system in Scribus.  Nonetheless,
it does produce great output even if it is a bit confused about
conventional verbiage while doing so.

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA