[scribus] Scribus on Windows 8?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Oct 27 16:08:04 UTC 2012

On 10/27/2012 04:46 AM, john Culleton wrote:
> Will Scribus work on Win 8 on a desktop PC?

I run Linux, not Windows.  The only thing I've done on Windows in the
last five years is play certain games at a club I belong to.  Coming
from that perspective, I have to ask: Why wouldn't Scribus work under
Windows 8?  Why do you think that a program that runs Just Fine with XP,
2000, Vista and Windows 7 would suddenly stop working if you upgrade to
Windows 8?  Please understand that I'm not being sarcastic here.  It's
been so long since I used Windows for anything except games that I've
completely forgotten the Windows mindset.