[scribus] Requesting a Feature

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Sun Oct 28 09:06:18 UTC 2012

Anders Källström and myself have been discussing, off-list, my post
about "white space" around photos and graphics.

He is in agreement with me that this would be a very nice feature to
have and mentions that he used a program some time back called
'PageStream' and there you could do this and it was very useful.

I think an addition to the 'Shape' tab under 'Properties' would be great
- exactly as 'Rounded Corners' works to give you the "white space"
between the text and the graphic.

Is there a "place", List or proper method to get this type of request to
the Devs??
(or maybe someone could forward it??)

Thanks a lot

IanW